Sunday, February 12, 2012

62 days to go!!!

Could I have had any longer of a break between posts? Sheesh.  I know, I fail as a Bride Blogger, but let it suffice to say that the stuff has really hit the fan.  A lot of fires have been put out and things are not only back on track, but getting crossed off that to-do list.  For example,

Dress fittings have been completed, and I will be picking her up next week.
The flower girl pommanders have been completed!!!


My shoes are almost done, and Will's are finished =)
Even our shoes look good together!

Veil project was set aside, and my lovely and amazing Grandmother helped me pick out the perfect veil to go with my lovely dress.
Invitations have been finished and sent (and despite the hiccups at the postoffice, Mickey and Minnie even responded already!)
the guys cutting twine and lace; and hot gluing wood hearts

Twine threading and envelope stuffing
The key players

Programs - Will's labor of love- are underway
Supplies



My hard worker =)

Fabric and Ribbon Covered Covers


Cardboard pre Covering, and mock up
Mock up with Bead Closure

Close up of Closure.

After finding out the BM dresses were discontinued, we were able to make sure all the bridal party has ordered their outfits (and including our adorable flower girls!)
Parent gifts were selected and purchased (so excited to pass these out!)
Bride/Groomsmen ties were selected and purchased
Ceremony music and readings are being finalized, and a new officiant found and locked in (I hope)
Favors assembled and finished.
Centerpieces reconfigured and parts selected
Only a FRACTION of the bottles and hankies and candle holders... YIKES

Table names printed and framed
Alcohol being purchased and stored. =)

As you can see, that's a lot of stuff!  And, I'm positive, I have forgot a few of the more minor projects.  There are so many more pictures to share, and so many little things I can't wait to post about.  Like my impromptu/surprise bridal shower and my actual bridal shower.  =)

I promise to be better (or at least try).  xoxo - the bride to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment