Before I describe any of the amazing flavors and our decisions, let me share with you the set up that greeted us when we arrived.
Yes, that is a bottle of champagne waiting for us =) Yummy! Sin Sweets may be a company of two, but they deliver on taste and experience. There's no way a big bakery could have created what they did for us. Thanks Girls!
We had eight different variations set up for us, and we played around with some frosting and created two others. Here's what our set up included:
(1) Vanilla Bean and Mocha Buttercream
(2) Vanilla Bean and Raspberry Buttercream with Raspberry Puree and a fresh Raspberry
(3) Brownie w/ Fudge and White Choc. Buttercream
(4) Brownie w/ Fudge and Marshmallow
(5) White Choc. Raspberry w/ Raspberry Buttercream with Raspberry Puree and a fresh Raspberry
(6) Dark Choc. w/ White Choc. Butter Cream
(7) Red Velvet Cake w/ Cream Cheese
(8) Red Velvet w/ Vanilla Bean ButterCream
(9) Dark Choc. w/ Mocha Buttercream
(10) Brownie w/ Raspberry Buttercream with Raspberry Puree and a fresh Raspberry
The winners: Tiers 1 and 4: #5; Tier 2 #10; Tier 3 #9
So excited! It was delicious. And in case you didn't remember... Here's what we want it to look like, yes, fairy lights and all:
Gosh, it's going to be such a magical day. Ugh... are we there yet?!?!?!