Friday, February 18, 2011

Let the Countdown Begin!

Only 420 days to go!  I've only been doing serious wedding planning now for 1.5 months and we already have our ceremony and reception venues, caterer, photographer, both of our wedding attire selected (and paid for!), and a possible band.  I didn't think we'd be at this point until sometime this summer, I guess when it's right you don't need to waste any time.

With all of these plans set, it's so hard not to feel like the wedding is eons away.  So that's the purpose of my blog! I get to revel in all of these microbial details as much as I want, without having to bore anyone else to tears.  Readers beware, if you're reading this, you are demonstrating your content to be a part of the wedding madness!

I have so many ideas swirling about in my brain, I can't wait to see what they become.  I hope you're all as ready as I am, it's going to be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment