Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Are We There Yet?

I am in the midsts of wedding madness.  I feel like there are thousands of things I should be doing, but in actuality I am so far ahead of the game that no I need to wait a bit. Total bummer!

In the meantime I have been working on my shoes, drum roll please:

Wedding shoes 4.0 =) Sadly, mom's shoe looks the same as last time. lol. In her defense, I've been hogging the stones.  The plan is, since there's not much else to do, to finish the shoes before October (aka 6 months before the wedding, and when everything starts again).

In other news, Will and I take our FOCUS test for the Church on Thursday.  Its a test that shows where we stand on our values and how we communicate about them aka: how well you know your spouse. Should be interesting.  The following Tuesday is our orientation.  Hope its fun and/or educational, I'll take either!

No comments:

Post a Comment